Trends are everywhere. They’re a part of the fashion ecosystem. While I love my basics, they can get a little boring. That’s when I start getting antsy with my creativity and v thirsty to test out a new trend.
Something you need to have when trying out a trend? Confidence. As I’ve gotten older (LOL 26), I’ve felt my confidence grow. Thinking I’m
This look has two trends that I’m currently going gaga over. 1.) Chunky shoes and 2.) teddy coats. I asked for these shoes for Christmas, and when I opened them my entire family gasped in horror. But I didn’t care because they were exactly what I wanted. I wish this teddy coat was a little warmer so I could switch between it and my parka. Hey spring, where you at?
Other trends I want to put my spin on?
- Neck scarves: I’ve been on this one for a long time, but glad it’s making a resurgence with silky neck ties.
- Skorts: Could there be anything better than the elegance of a skirt with the thigh comfort of shorts? I think not.
- Graphic tees: I got this one from Stay at Home Club and I want a million more.
- Midi skirts: I can’t believe I still don’t have one.
- Platform heels: I just ordered these ones with a DSW gift card I had.