It makes me sad to see I didn’t write any blog posts after my January recap. But this winter has been especially brutal. Chicago winter activities are based around eating and drinking.
We’ve had lots of snow, rain, wind, below freezing temps. All around February was kind of a bummer of a month that has left me creatively drained and uninspired. But these little recaps make me remember that there was a lot of good smushed in between the seemingly never-ending gray days.
What I did
- Valentine card making at Paper Source
- Lex and the City’s 2nd Annual Galentine’s event
- Coffee dates with my husband
- Showering the mama to be with love and seeing our Goddaughter
- Date night at Cafe Ba Ba Reeba
What I wore
What I bought
Shopping wise I didn’t buy too many clothes wise. I’m most excited about these packing cubes that I bought for our upcoming trip to Europe. I’ll let you know how they work! Hopefully, these cubes will let me do some shopping damage and still manage a carry on.